component::external configuration?

Edward Rudd erudd at netfor.com
Tue Jul 24 15:00:28 UTC 2007

Cool..  I knew there had to be a way to broadcast the service.  And it
works fine w/ psi for me as well, and not at all for pidgin.   Looks
like another bug in pidgin.  It asks for the services and receives info
about the chat service, but then does nothing further to negotiate w/ it
and therefore refuses to pre-populate the conference server (it's blank
in pidgin 2.0.2).