Offline Storage and an Authentication Plugin

Piers Harding piers at ompka.net
Tue Jul 31 04:32:40 UTC 2007

I allready have :-).

http://search.cpan.org/~piers/

I should have added that the OfflineStorage is "Old style" - in that it
is not http://www.xmpp.org/extensions/xep-0013.html .  The main thing
was to get me off of EJabberd.

I have to say that it has been a breath of fresh air developing within
the structure laid out by DJabberd - kudo to all involved.

Cheers.

--
Home - http://www.piersharding.com
xmpp:piers at ompka.net