more on MUC...

Clive Holloway clive.holloway at gmail.com
Wed Oct 17 22:40:05 UTC 2007

Then maybe the lack of id wasn't why the room didn't "pop-up". Once I got it
to do what I needed, I didn't worry about it.

I think once I get over this steep learning curve I'll be looking back at
these questions and cringing a little.

I'm having to get into the internals a lot sooner than I hoped I'd have to
to address this auth issue which is now occupying that part of my brain that
tries to work :)