Too restrictive usrenames in DJabberd?

Jos I. Boumans jos at dwim.org
Thu Aug 14 12:18:52 UTC 2008

On 07 Aug 2008, at 18:12, Artur Bergman wrote:

> There is another fixe me there as well. The solution is to use
> nodeprep (I think).
>
> First step is probably to add a method that verifies username and
> lets you override that in a subclass/plugin?

Done the first step, leaving nodeprep for Later(tm).

Since the changes are a bit invasive, I've branched and committed here:

   http://code.sixapart.com/trac/djabberd/log/branches/kane-hacking/
DJabberd

The first batch is already on the mirror, but the network currently only
allows me 2Kb/sec, so i'll push the rest later tonight. The relevant
documentation
is already in the HookDocs.pm:

   http://code.sixapart.com/trac/djabberd/changeset/815

Cheers,

--

   Jos Boumans               http://www.linkedin.com/in/josboumans

   How do I prove I'm not crazy to people who are?