Changes to DJabberd

Brad Fitzpatrick brad at danga.com
Fri Apr 3 17:57:29 UTC 2009

I'll leave that for Mart and Yann and other current committers to decide, if
they need more help.  But once somebody's contributed a few times, matches
style, has good tests, discusses changes, and reliably shown to be
responsible for any regressions, I'm totally happy giving out more commit
bits.
As for who actually makes releases, though, I'm not sure.... Mart?  Yann?
 :)