DJabberd now lives on git and github

Yann Kerherve yann at sixapart.com
Mon May 24 23:47:44 UTC 2010

Hi,

Hachi and I have converted the subversion repository to git and pushed
it to github: http://github/djabberd.

A few notes:
- Plugins are now in separate repositories.
- We've moved around a few things to reflect the new layout, hopefully
it should still work, except for the debian/ directory. Packagers will
have to adapt that.
- Mart, you'll have to merge your own converted tree into it, my
understanding is that your tree has more patches and features.
- A few users have the contributor bit on the main repository, it's
not a comprehensive list, just what I know from the top of my head.

Please, send an email here if there is anything missing,

Thanks,

Yann