Size limit for tasks?

Paul Goracke paul at goracke.org
Tue Apr 22 03:33:52 UTC 2008

On Apr 21, 2008, at 1:23 PM, Jonathan Steinert wrote:

> I fixed this in trunk around r337 for the perl client. There was
> an implicit job size limitation that I removed.
>
> And then around r339 I made 'large' jobs a lot faster.
>
> If you can, please try using trunk/HEAD to see if it removes your
> problem. I'll see what I can do to usher along a release.

This looks like it works--thanks very much!

For future reference, I checked out trunk, currently r366, and it
passed my test script on sizes up to 25MB which should be large enough
for me for now :^)

I haven't installed it into our "real product" yet, but you can assume
it runs fine unless you hear from me later.

And I definitely vote for getting those out as a versioned release to
CPAN.

Thanks!

pg