Perl's autoflush() and Gearman workers

Samuel Stauffer samuel at descolada.com
Tue Mar 11 20:37:03 UTC 2008

Yeah, I wrote one a while ago. I sent it out to a few people who
wanted to try it out. It doesn't include the text protocol (stats,
etc..) or exceptions (new in gearman), and I'm not currently using it.
Kris (Zooomr) and Chris are the only other people who have used it I
believe. I don't plan on switching to it unless the mainline gearmand
becomes an issue.

git-clone git://bender.descolada.com/git/gearmand.git

(Sorry Joe, meant to send this to the list isntead of you directly so
you received it twice)