PHP API 1.0.7

Lisa Marie Seelye lisa@gentoo.org
11 Aug 2003 00:02:24 -0400

--=-J5kGgli/oV+/7kwD30AS

On Sat, 2003-08-09 at 13:08, Ryan Gilfether wrote:
> A new version of the PHP API has been completed, verson 1.0.7.
> I've had some requests for adding PHPDocs style comments to the API.=20
> Along with that 3 new function have been added
> error() - returns an error code for the last error genterated
> error_string() - returns a string with a description of the error
> error_clear() - clears the last error
>=20
> Ryan

Not to be incredibly anal, but the .php file should not have any
newlines after the closing ?> tag -- this tends to mess with headers
should it be included after headers have been sent. :(

--=20
Regards,
-Lisa
<Vix ulla tam iniqua pax, quin bello vel aequissimo sit potior>

--=-J5kGgli/oV+/7kwD30AS

--=-J5kGgli/oV+/7kwD30AS--