Question about C API

Harrison Fisk harrison@mysql.com
Thu, 18 Dec 2003 22:26:38 -0500 (EST)

Hi,

I was looking for a C API for memcached and there doesn't appear to be
one.  So I was looking at possibly writing one.  I would prefer to build
off any pre-existing code if possible as I am lazy (doesn't hurt any to
have some of the work done for you....).  I saw in the archives that there
has been some starts at it, the most recent at
http://lists.danga.com/pipermail/memcached/2003-August/000178.html I can't
seem to access any of the URLs mentioned in that email though.

Let me know if anyone has started and how I can help out if possible.

Regards,

Harrison

--
Are you MySQL certified? -- http://www.mysql.com/certification