Connection issues with Perl API -- or is it just me?

M Nielsen xunker@pyxidis.org
Mon, 29 Dec 2003 03:47:50 -0700

Okay, so not 30 minutes after I posted this to the list, another
message
(http://lists.danga.com/pipermail/memcached/2003-December/000416.html)
popped up regarding FreeBSD 5.2.  After commenting-out the two lines in
question the script worked fine on the machine I'm testing on.

This machine is by no means bleeding edge - Red Hat 7.2, stock kernel,
Perl 5.6.1.