Memcached now available for Debian GNU/Linux

Jay Bonci jaybonci@everything2.com
Mon, 29 Dec 2003 21:27:08 -0500

libevent in unstable does support epoll (though there are newer upstream
versions I should bug Simon Law about).

I only have kernel-2.4 something. There is a
kernel-image-2.6.0-test9-1-386 I can try, but I don't have a spare
machine to toss to it just yet.

Please let me know if someone gets a chance to try the newer kernel
image.  I think sarge is going to ship with something in the 2.4 series.
		--jay