memcached 1.1.10

Brad Fitzpatrick brad@danga.com
Tue, 30 Dec 2003 12:42:01 -0800 (PST)

More contiguous memory when static, but that shouldn't matter.... we only
ever malloc() 1MB pages and glibc should keep mmapping us regions both
before and after the dynamically loaded libraries.

Should.  :)

We'll change it back if there are problems.

Anybody care to test?  Make a 3GB memcached and fill it up with garbage,
watching what happens to /proc/PID/maps  (or run "stats maps" to memcache
to get it)