memcached PHP client - Finished (fwd)

Brad Fitzpatrick brad@danga.com
Mon, 16 Jun 2003 15:20:00 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks to Ryan, we've now got PHP support.  Maybe I'll do Java now.

We should probably start a section on the site to list users of memcached.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2003 14:56:09 -0700 (PDT)
From: Ryan <hotrodder@rocketmail.com>
To: Brad Fitzpatrick <brad@danga.com>
Subject: Re: memcached PHP client - Finished

cool, thanks, just signed up to the list. I do plan on using it, i have
nothing specific planned yet, but I'm always writing applications, and
would like to incorporate MemCached into some of them. I just need to
get off my lazy ass and finish setting up my server gilfether.com. I
heard about it last week on IRC with the SlashDot developers, they
mementioned they were looking into using it.

ryan