libevent and epoll

Brad Fitzpatrick brad@danga.com
Mon, 22 Sep 2003 21:28:55 -0700 (PDT)

It's not a config option.  You just patch and it works.

And use our binary, which is built with a libevent with epoll support,
including epoll bugfixes which aren't in 0.7a (the latest libevent version
on the site).

http://www.danga.com/memcached/dist/binaries/linux-x86/memcached-1.1.9-snapshot-dbg.gz

Test it with:

$ EVENT_SHOW_METHOD=1 ./memcached

It should say "Using: epoll" or similar.