memcached

Brad Fitzpatrick brad@danga.com
Wed, 24 Sep 2003 22:32:04 -0700 (PDT)

Oh, c'mon... anybody needing the source can deal with .gz files.  It's
hard enough making releases and helping everybody out.  Don't make me put
out .zip files of source that Windows people think they can use, only to
bug me for binaries.  If we ever make Windows binaries (the new libevent
supports Windows!), then we'll put up a .exe Installer or something, but
no .zips of source.

As for CVS, web or pserver read-only is available.  Info at:

http://cvs.danga.com/

memcached is in wcmtools/memcached.

- Brad