Memcahed with java client

Gregory Whalin gwhalin@meetup.com
Wed, 04 Aug 2004 11:53:28 -0400

I have been developing a java client that is much more recent than that
which is on the main memcache site.  We are actively developing in house
and currently it is under pretty heavy testing.  I can send you what I
have if you like.  My plan is to continue our in house testing here @
Meetup, and release what I have as a version 1 end of august.  However,
that being said, we have not found a new bug in the current code base in
some time,  and we are seeing both client and server to be very stable.
  Contact me directly and I can send you the latest release.

Greg
--
greg@meetup.com