Memcached and libhoard

Glenn Plas gplas at be.tiscali.com
Wed Dec 15 07:05:26 PST 2004

Hi all,

I have been thinking about this question for a while, perhaps someone already has experience with this.

I'm running memcached on several dual cpu machines.  I've had some great experiences with mysql and apache to improve some performance but I'm unable to create a good test-case in our memcached usages to measure the increase in performance of (an already very fine running memcached).

So basically my wanna-know is, would it be a good idea or not ?

Libhoard homepage :

http://www.cs.umass.edu/~emery/hoard/

Thanks,

glenn