libmemcache(3) 1.1.0rc4...

Sean Chittenden sean at chittenden.org
Wed Dec 22 15:08:50 PST 2004

> Has anyone done a php or python (pyrex) wrapper for this yet or have
> one
> slated to be written?

I'm going to write a basic Ruby and PHP wrapper in the next week
that'll be MIT licensed.  I've had a large number of people ask me to
do a Perl XS wrapper, but haven't gotten to that... yet.  I'm sure I'll
get around to it, but Perl's a bit further down on my list compared to
other languages simply because I have no need for perl at the moment.
On the bright side, Perl will get done way before I write a JNI
wrapper.  :-]  -sc

--
Sean Chittenden