HTTP ?

Joachim Bauernberger joachim at bauernberger.org
Wed Nov 17 05:22:49 PST 2004

Hi John,

On Tuesday 16 November 2004 23:23, John Allspaw wrote:
> Has anyone tried/failed/succeeded in putting a HTTP interface onto
> memcached ?

... not sure if I understand your question.

I have implemented caching of dynamic HTML content for my client in order to
reduce backend requests using the Perl interface, Apache and FastCGI.

It works like a charm! With memcached's STAT interface you can build a
realtime statistic for your cachehitrate (and monitoring in our case ...)

Maybe let us know more about what you are trying to achieve.

Best regards,
~/joachim

--
ICQ: 214527045