Cache::Memcached fix for problems with sockets used as string

Brad Fitzpatrick brad at danga.com
Mon Apr 4 09:43:33 PDT 2005

Could probably remove the "no strict 'refs'" then, huh?

Also, the %reading/%writing hashes... now that $sock is a HASH and not a
string, using $sock as a key is kinda weird.  Might want to change it to
$reading{$sock->name} = $sock.

You do any speed tests before/after this patch?  Cache::Memcached isn't
the fastest thing in the world as it was... hopefully this didn't make it
too much slower?

- Brad