Can't find libevent

Jason Coene jcoene at gotfrag.com
Thu Jul 7 12:09:41 PDT 2005

The libevent path looks wrong - it shouldn't need to invade any binary
directories.  Try installing libevent from source with:

./configure --prefix=/usr/local && make && make install

Then memcached from source with:

./configure --prefix=/usr/local --with-libevent=/usr/local && make  && make
install

Good luck,

Jason