Performance when changing the length of a keys value. (It gets really bad.)

Alex Stapleton alexs at advfn.com
Wed Jul 13 10:42:36 PDT 2005

I saw the reference to potential slowness readline() in the python
client. I will try and fix that and submit my changes, and the
results of any changes it has on my performance problem.

I couldn't recreate the problem on my last batch of tests, but I
think I was using a smaller sample size. It definitely wasn't the
same as my original run.