PHP memcached extension

Russ Garrett russ at last.fm
Tue Sep 6 15:39:36 PDT 2005

Well, it shouldn't be hard to put ours together, I was just wondering if
there was an easier way (which it appears there isn't). It'll only take
a second to add proper failover support to our class, but I've got
bigger fish to fry at the moment.

We're not seeing a bottleneck on memcache at the moment (I thought we
were but I was wrong), so I'll cross that bridge when we come to it.

Russ