how can manage the contents in memcached server?

Alex Stapleton alexs at advfn.com
Wed Sep 7 08:23:29 PDT 2005

No. Your application should be capable of handling cache misses for
you and memcached will cycle things out of memory if it starts to run
out, unless you configure it not to of course. There is no need to
manage the data that it stores. Unless you have a reason? In which
case you should explain it fully so that we can help you.