Who's in the mood for a new memcached release?

Steven Grimm sgrimm at facebook.com
Fri Aug 18 07:07:06 UTC 2006

I notice that this release doesn't have our powers-of-N allocation
change -- was there something wrong with it such that it wasn't
appropriate to include in the release? It gives us substantially more
efficient memory usage and doesn't really have a downside that I'm aware
of (but maybe there's one I'm not aware of?)

-Steve