Who's in the mood for a new memcached release?

Neulinger, Nathan nneul at umr.edu
Fri Aug 18 13:20:39 UTC 2006

Are you willing to include the patch I sent for adding basic unix/file
socket support? It is a relatively small patch that enables memcached to
be deployed on a single machine with permissions control by userid w/
filesystem perms.

The last patch I sent was against trunk/server.

-- Nathan

Nathan Neulinger                       EMail:  nneul at umr.edu
University of Missouri - Rolla         Phone: (573) 341-6679
UMR Information Technology             Fax: (573) 341-4216