php sessions and memcache

Richard Thomas lists at cyberlot.net
Mon Jul 17 13:11:34 UTC 2006

Currently the php user sessions would require everything be stored as a
single serialized value, which could be pretty big.

A customized extension could store each value as individual keys and use
setters and getters to manage those values.

This would allow you to only update keys that have changed instead of a
large serialized session value.

Richard Thomas - CEO
Cyberlot Technologies Group Inc.
507.398.4124 - Voice