memcache bugs on 64-bit platforms?

Steven Grimm sgrimm at facebook.com
Tue Jul 25 20:30:29 UTC 2006

We are running exclusively on 64-bit machines. We had to modify the
1.1.12 sources to support cache sizes of greater than 4GB, but
1.1.13-pre2 should have all our changes so you should be fine.

The comment you're referring to is in code that implements a new binary
protocol. None of the existing clients make use of that protocol so you
should be safe.

-Steve