invalidation by namespace Re: Listing all keys on a server: why?

Chris Hondl chris at imvu.com
Fri Jul 28 14:49:47 UTC 2006

We've implemented essentially this approach to namespaces in PHP here at
IMVU (we call them a cache-class).  It works great - we set very long
timeouts on most of our queries, and still give our users instant feedback
when the underlying data changes.

I've blogged about our implementation
here<http://www.imvu.com/blogs/index.php?blog=793&title=extensions_to_php_memcached_api>and
included a zip file containing our implementation for others to use.

Chris

--
http://www.imvu.com/technology