Memcached as a Sessions Store (etc)

Jehiah Czebotar jehiah at gmail.com
Wed Jun 28 20:47:53 UTC 2006

... for those who use Webware/Webkit

It sounds like an apt time for me to mention that I've developed a
Memcache session store for Webware/WebKit. It has an optional flag to
continue using file based sessions as a backup. It also makes a few
small changes to only update the session in memcache at the end of a
request if it's been updated (saving on a few sets to memcache). I'll
be releasing it shortly and will notify this list when that happens.

--
Jehiah
http://jehiah.com/