Memcached for Win32

Jeremy Kronuz kronuz at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 30 02:04:23 UTC 2006

Jehiah, yes, I was aware of your server... but it needs java and since I
don't use it... but I suppose it's great to have a java port as well ;)

Brad, I'm posting the patch, but I do think it has too many #ifdefs to be
merged to the main code... I'll try to clean it a little bit more so we can
have win32 support in the main source code... still there are some things
that don't work, like the paged memory lock and resource consumption
control.

Kronuz.

"Fools rush in where fools have been before" - Unknown