Memcached for Win32

Jeremy Kronuz kronuz at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 31 00:09:19 UTC 2006

Okay, with the help of Jehiah Czebotar, I have set a page with the win32
version of memcached I built:

http://jehiah.com/projects/memcached-win32/

Please share your comments and let me know how it works.

P.S. I used the Danga Interactive logo as the memcached icon, I'm not sure,
but maybe I'll have to change the icon for something else for some reason; I
already asked Brad Fitzpatrick. But at any rate, if anyone has a good idea
for an icon for memcached, please share your ideas.

Kronuz.
"Fools rush in where fools have been before" - Unknown