more getting started questions

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Wed May 3 20:26:08 UTC 2006

Hi all,

I have a couple of questions:

1) if I have configured multiple memcached servers and a client stores a
cache item does the item get sent to all servers or only one. Assuming
it only goes to one, can it be configured for any kind of redundancy?

2) how can I get stats from my memcached server. Is there an existing
tools to query the stats. I can not seem to get the Perl interface to
return much information that I can make use of. Yes I tried the version
1.17 of the perl interface that was just released. Does someone have a
script that works that they would share?

Thank for the great support,
   -Steve