Patch: Hash table autoexpansion (now with no pauses)

Steven Grimm sgrimm at facebook.com
Thu Oct 19 17:17:58 UTC 2006

The revisions I checked in are in a separate branch in the Subversion
repository, nothing to do with the experimental builds. They're mostly
there so Brad can review them more easily, though of course everyone is
invited to check them out. Assuming they pass muster, they'll be merged
into trunk and at that point should show up in the experimental
distribution.

-Steve