[OFF-TOPIC] linux 2.4 or 2.6

Evert|Rooftop evert at rooftopsolutions.nl
Wed Oct 25 16:12:04 UTC 2006

Hi,

Sorry for being off-topic, but I kind of felt like the people on this
list will probably know best about this question. If you are bothered by
my off-topicness, please excuse me and ignore this message.

My question is, are there any reasons in web-setups to stick with the
2.4 kernel instead of 2.6.. Most distributions use 2.4 by default and
there has to have been a load of fixes in 2.6 that I won't be able to
take advantage of..

I'm kind of wondering what other people go for..

Evert