starter

Roni Schuetz schuetz at gmail.com
Tue Oct 31 20:20:04 UTC 2006

Hi Jeremy,

thanks for your quick response time, I have an Issue and so far I'm not
really sure that
memcache is the right tool for me, maybe you can help me to find a quick
answer.

Our website contains various information in .Net Cache and we want to take a
second
server online. Now while we use lot of ajax in our application we gathering
data over a
Ajax Call to the Server and in my code behind I load the Cache Object which
contains
needed information.

While we take a second Server live, which will be loadbalanced to the first
one, the Ajax
call can be one on server A and once on server B. To ensure that the client
call get its
requested information I plan to share the cache object with memchache.

I know I could do exactly the same with a database, SQL Server in our case,
but as less
DB calls I have as happier i'm.

many thanks in advance,
Roni Schuetz