Large memory support?

Steven Grimm sgrimm at facebook.com
Sat Sep 2 18:21:35 UTC 2006

Which version are you using? 1.1.12 only supported 32-bit cache sizes,
so my hunch is that's what you're using. If you try one of the 1.1.13
prereleases (or search the mailing list archive for my large memory
support patch) you should be in good shape. The current version of the
code supports large memory just fine; most of our cache servers are over
10GB each.

-Steve