call for testers

BUSTARRET, Jean-Francois JFBUSTARRET at tf1.fr
Tue Sep 5 07:48:43 UTC 2006

Everything looks fine on my (moderately customized) Suse 9.2...

test/binary-get.........skipped
        all skipped: Tests not written.
test/flush-all..........ok
        2/11 skipped: flush_all is still only second-granularity.  need atomic counter on flush_all.
test/unixsocket.........skipped
        all skipped: Tests not written.
test/lru................skipped
        all skipped: Tests not written.
test/udp................skipped
        all skipped: Tests not written.
test/delete-window......ok 13/20# waiting 5 seconds for the deleter event...
test/delete-window......ok
test/flags..............ok
test/stats..............skipped
        all skipped: Tests not written.
test/incrdecr...........ok
test/multiversioning....ok
test/getset.............ok
test/slab-reassign......skipped
        all skipped: Tests not written.
test/64bit..............skipped
        all skipped: Skipping 64-bit tests on 32-bit build
test/bogus-commands.....ok
test/expirations........ok
test/00-startup.........ok
test/daemonize..........ok
test/managed-buckets....skipped
        all skipped: Tests not written.
All tests successful, 8 tests and 2 subtests skipped.
Files=18, Tests=94, 17 wallclock secs ( 1.16 cusr +  0.17 csys =  1.33 CPU)