Can I create multi hash table?

Mingqi Shao shaomq+memcached at gmail.com
Wed Sep 27 04:40:12 UTC 2006

Steven, thank you for the answer. I think I have comprehended.
I hava another question. I don't find more detail document about memcached,
so I want to know what is the difference of set and replace command?
Can you  share some document of memcache with me? thanks.

ÔÚ06-9-27£¬Steven Grimm <sgrimm at facebook.com> дµÀ£º