memcached and key lists

Brad Oaks bradoaks at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 19:45:52 UTC 2007

Mitchell,

If you would be willing to clear the contents of the cache, you could
restart the daemon in extra verbose mode and it would log all the keys
that are set (and retrieved) as it builds the cache again.  If you're
in a real pinch to find out what's using the cache, you might be
willing to do this.  But it is a brutish way to accomplish your goal.
Also be careful to not let the log of this verbose information fill up
your disk.

untested and not endorsed, but posited as a possibility nonetheless.
--bradoaks