Basic help required for the JAVA API

Arnaud Connois arnaud-memcached at connois.com
Tue Apr 10 07:56:09 UTC 2007

Thanks everybody about all your comments...

I thought that serialisation was some kind of a standard, and had no
idea an Php array serialised had no equivalent in Java... So if it is
the case I will definitly use a different format.

And yes JSON seems like the more elegant and right way to go. I'll have
my arrays JSONed in PHP and unJSONed in Java as easily as they are
serialised. Should be quite easy.

Many thanks everybody for your help.

Long life to memcached, this is a wonderful product that served me well
in the past few years, and I'm sure will serve me for a long time.

Arnaud