what does the item's 'age' stat mean?

John.H xiaocong.hust at gmail.com
Sat Aug 4 04:25:02 UTC 2007

Thanks Steve
but I still do not understand that I set all the item's expire time to '0'
so,why these age will be such that stat?
Does the following stats
  STAT items:1:number 12
  STAT items:1:age 5904
mean:
the slab whose classid is  1 have  12 items
and this slab's next expire item will be expire in 5904 seconds?
Is this right?
I can not sure about it.

Help me more,thanks again