memcached replication

Wojtek Meler wmeler at wp.pl
Mon Aug 27 11:39:14 UTC 2007

angus at bbs.homeip.net pisze:
> Dear all:
>       I am finding method to replicate data between memcached  server.Here
> are a example for perl.
> http://search.cpan.org/~egerman/Apache-Session-Memorycached-2.2.0/lib/Apache/Session/MemcachedClient.pm
> Does any one have other suggesion ? Any suggestion will be apprecitaed !

I think memcached server should be able to broadcast some kind of update
log that other instances would listen. It would also enable event
notification on state changes.
Anyone interrested in such feature ?

Regards,
Wojtek

WIRTUALNA  POLSKA  SA, ul. Traugutta 115c, 80-226 Gdansk; NIP: 957-07-51-216;
Sad Rejonowy Gdansk-Polnoc KRS 0000068548, kapital zakladowy 62.880.024 zlotych (w calosci wplacony)