Regarding Memcache Usage

josh rotenberg joshrotenberg at gmail.com
Wed Aug 29 04:20:08 UTC 2007

apr_memcache, which is now part of the APR-util distribution, is an option:

http://apr.apache.org/

It doesn't include code for consistent hashing itself, but the most
recent version in subversion allows you to specify your own custom
hash and server selection callback functions, so integrating with
something like libketama or your own consistent hashing library would
be fairly straightforward.