FAQ dump, site, logo, etc

Dustin Sallings dustin at spy.net
Tue Jul 17 20:08:18 UTC 2007

On Jul 17, 2007, at 12:57 , Sumit Datta wrote:

> I can start it on my blog, but putting up on FAQ/wiki will be
> better I guess.
> We are using PHP/memcaced on our websites, and I would surely love to
> do some documentation work needed. I will get something done by this
> week.

	The most appropriate place for client samples is really client
documentation.

	I think having concepts (such as generational keys) is fine in the
FAQ, but client samples that far away from the clients can get out of
date easily even if they don't clutter up the wiki.

	Keep in mind there's more than one client implementation for just
about every language.

--
Dustin Sallings