Hackathon notes (non-binary protocol thread), (BUSTARRET, Jean-francois)

BUSTARRET, Jean-francois jfbustarret at wat.tv
Wed Jul 18 09:18:23 UTC 2007

That can be easily done with simple dependancies (like actor => movie or
movie => actor), but not complex ones, like lists of items.

When you have many differents "automatic" lists (most viewed, most
commented, most viewed of category X, ...), that can be represented in
multiple formats (serialized, HTML, RSS, json, ...), each one of them
being cached, dependancies can be painful to manage.