Delete Objects based on REGEX.

Antonello Provenzano antonello at deveel.com
Wed Jul 25 15:58:05 UTC 2007

Prem,

I see no point in implementing such this way (at least personally I
don't) for removing keys: executing a RegEx compilation is a stressing
operation and requires memory and CPU to execute it. The benefits you
get by non-hitting the database (that means not making the SQL
statement to be compiled and executed or, in case it's cached, just
executed) you will loose by compiling the RegEx and execute it.

My 2cents.
Antonello