Delete Objects based on REGEX.

Dustin Sallings dustin at spy.net
Thu Jul 26 17:37:08 UTC 2007

On Jul 26, 2007, at 1:17 , dormando wrote:

> Tags) Requires planning
> Regex) Pragmatism

	I agree with this.  This is what I meant by tags being harder to use.

	Even with planning, I imagine it will be rare for people to want to
delete by tag when the tag already exists (at least, shortly after
the birth of any given part of an application).

> Maybe there's a way to do both without duplicating tons of code? :)

	From my point of view, they both use the same generational
expiration mechanism.  I think they can exist in harmony without a
lot of code duplication or additional processing work.

--
Dustin Sallings