Next Major Memcached release / roadmap?

Marc Marc at facebook.com
Tue Jun 19 17:32:17 UTC 2007

I think this is a great idea.  I think for it to work best, we should
probably have a near-final draft of protocols.txt v2 completed before the
actual hackathon.  That way, the hackathon can be more of a plugfest and
chance to uncover any major issues with the new spec rather than a big
committee meeting.